You left the sweetest taste in my mouth


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



since there's no comments i can do 100000 posts in one day about nothing and no one can be like shutup. no one cares. cool.

so this post is about how comfy i was this weekend. it starts off in my amazing sweatpants.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had to take a picture cause at that moment i was so relaxed and warm i had to remember it. um my room was a sauna and i've kept it like that all weekend. so i had an amazing sleep. one of the best ever id say. Last night my sleep was pretty good too. pretty much the morning was good cause i was soooo warm and all spread out on my bed. oh and i slept with my socks on for some reason/ in half my clothes but when i took them off in my bed my feet felt so free and amazing. ok i get way too excited about small events in my life like taking my socks off in my bed. like im actually getting excited thinking about how comfy i was. so sad



Caitlin- says:
guitar is overrated

Caitlin- says:
you have phone skills

Leckie says:
this is true

Leckie says:
my phone skills are unmatchable

Leckie says:
girls like guys with skills.... numchuck skills... cell phone skills... blackberry shirt skills...

Caitlin- says:
hahaha

Caitlin-says:
hells yes

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3