You knock away... knock away


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel like shiiiiiit. I could not be more tired right now. got home at 2:30ish and went straight to bed cause i had to work at 9:00.. but i didn't sleep for 1 minute the whole night. I just lay there sketchin with my eyes open so tired but i was all shaky and i officially hate my caffeine pills hahah. maybe it was bad to mix them with dextrosol and absinth and other shit, but anyways all of that combined left me with 0 sleep and a terrible day at work. I got off work early cause i work amazingly fast. just kidding.. you should have seen me today it was pathetic. as soon as my boss would leave the room i would pretty much just fall asleep, cause i couldn't even keep my eyes open, and when she was in the room i would just be texting the whole time. literally all day all i did was sleep and text and somehow finished early. intense. i had a 2 hour nap then drove my brother and his friend around so they can get hammered tonight. maybe i'll go pick him up too and be a good sister so he doesn't get in shit with the parents. There's a few party's goin on right now, but I think i might just taker easy. gotta get up early toms for soccer. uhhhhhhghghhg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That cop was Clay from the apprentice. if Leck gets a video blog maybes u can see for yourselves.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So stoked i got the N finally so i drove around a lot yesterday with some people and went random places and did random things. ie went to this new road their building with tons of new houses and walked around in them/tried not to fall down any holes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I almost died when we went into this outhouse, cause when we opened the door the hinges made the loudest noise that sounded like someone screaming and i almost had a heart attack et cetera.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was a cliff on the other side of that door. scaaaaaaaaaary

my back muscles hurt hella and i don't want to excersise tomorrow. i should ditch and just go for a massage instead.

Um Steve Carell is hosting SNL tonight. what a good combo. SNL is hilar. and so is Steve Carell. 2 words, The Office. aww shiiiii

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

um look what I just found. Dwight has a blog. oh what!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3