we are the coolest motherfuckers on the planet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today was a sweeeet one and i was smiling a lot.

yesterday i had actually done my math homework so math wasn't even stressful. Our bio teacher raged at us again. it's becoming daily. i guess we don't know how to be quiet. oh well. english was boring, we're doing poetry and i'm not exactly down with poetry, so i just read my book i'm behind in for enlish and pretended i was interested. that pretty much sums up my day at school.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meghan and I peaced downtown in my old truck cause i had to return a dress and buy shoes etc... Finally decided on what dress i wanted. took me forever, but yeaa, bought some shoeeeess/other stuff. i'm hoping my mom will pay for all of this cause it's for grad or something... probably not. anyways tomorrow is pay day so that's a good thing. keeps me out of the negative numbers.

There was a massive black cloud on the way downtown and it started hailing and i got really excited cause i thought it was going to snow. but then it didn't and on the way home the big cloud came back and hailed again. intense cloudddd

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS this is how you look as faggy as possible in a hat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I almost bought a touque (dont worry it wasn't that one) cause i need/want another one. it was pretty dope and had earflaps and stuff but then i resisted. so i guess my ears will be cold for another week or two...

I have a massive bio test tomorrow on stuff i donn't know so i better get on that. i'm going to be stressin so i'll probs hit up the gym to work of my anger and stuff. ok peace

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3