I'm infamous for being infamous. I don’t think you’re so famous miss


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



anyways. i hate when this page goes back randomly and i lose a whole post. WTFUCK. oh well not like anything important was lost. i don't remember anything i wrote about so i'm just going to make this one as long and boring as possible. are you excited?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today there is actually blue sky. leck and i pretended it was summer this morning and wanted to go swimming. but i guess it's still a bit too cold for that maybe. a bit. my stomach/head hurts. i think my stomach hurts from the macdonalds i just ate. i hate when i give in to my stupid quarter pounder hangover cravings. it obviosly doesn't make me feel any better so i don't know why i do it. oh well. too late now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm playing poker tonight! i'm excited. i don't actually remember how to play so everyone will just be getting mad at me and i might cry because of their mean words. whenever i play i always go on a team cause i suck. and one time i tried to learn and downloaded poker stars which turned out to be one of the most stressful experiences of my life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

some beatbox-poetry people came to our school yesterday blahblah i remember this poem and it is cute:::::


The Quiet World

In an effort to get people to look
into each other's eyes more,
and also to appease the mutes,
the government has decided
to allot each person exactly one hundred
and sixty-seven words, per day.

When the phone rings, I put it to my ear
without saying hello. In the restaurant
I point at chicken noodle soup.
I am adjusting well to the new way.

Late at night, I call my long distance lover,
proudly say I only used fifty-nine today.
I saved the rest for you.

When she doesn't respond,
I know she's used up all her words,
so I slowly whisper I love you
thirty-two and a third times.
After that, we just sit on the line
and listen to each other breathe.

Jeffrey McDaniel

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Caitlin says:
what should i write about on my faggot blog?

waited for confidence cause surely it's given, at the last moment so you can die living says:
peeing in a cup

Caitlin says:
hey i did that today

Caitlin says:
oh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SO school is a bitch these days, and my teachers like to remind me that if i didn't start studying 2 weeks ago i'm pretty much screwed. so i'm pretty much screwed. i bought these 2 binders and started re-writing all my bio and math notes but it's taking bloody forever and i don't know if i'll be able to get through all of them. it sucks because i actually started caring about my grades and it's kind of too late to do anything about it seeing as there's only a couple weeks left of this semester.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

blahblahblahblah words

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3