remove steering wheel for sexual encounters


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



uhhggg my tits are burnt. perfect! what's up with this rain too? what's that like 25 days now? i don't think i've seen it rain harder than it did today for a while. /hail. rain can be good, but right now i just see it as inconveniant. oh and a seagull shit on my truck. i hate seagulls. a lot.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My day yesterday was so productive it made me happy. 1. school/learned. 2. applied at Thriftys. went well. 3. did homework. 4. went to the gym. 5. started studying for provincials. 6. went to math at night. only for half an hour instead of two... i had more important things to do. ie 7. got to lecks and watch House. 8. sleep.

so ya hopefully i'll be getting a job at Thriftys as a casheir. the'yre looking for people and she's just going to phone my references which is a good thing cause my boss loves me and my teacher said she'll rock it for me. cool

i wrote out a big schedual for today and so far i'm not following it very well. blogging wasn't on my schedual. napping was... from 2:30 to 4:30 and so far no nap. it's 4. it feels like days aren't long enough at all to get done what i need to. especially now with provincials coming up and having to re-learn everything from this year that i never learned in the first place. uhshit

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3