E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



holy fuck.
why am i on here
uh goin to lecks. if i make it.,]
get this kid outta here
why are u talkkingto me u faggot!
uh who:
why would i whip out the absinthe
ps the parents came home halfway
and i havent talked ot themyet and they think my bros pissed which he is so lets sseee how christmas goes coool!
had some people over. things got a lttle outta hand at one point but things are good alll aourndddd.j

ohk so half an hour later. thje cabs taking so long so i should go to bed . its funny cause my parents think i'm fine and the bros fucked and im all like oh yes i am the best child ever and never do anything wrong, ok that is a joke but right now that is waht theyr'e thinking i think. there are people sleeping in the parkuing lot maybe i should tell them to sleep at my house.... i probbly should or they will die of cold/frost/snow we dont have/everything . really it is a good idea. thank god i got pissed at least once this holiday. OH chek it I MISS YOU BABY . tmorrow is christmas eve. i am stoked. FUCK YA

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3