if we lived on tv


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i can't decide if i love the 15 minute drive home or hate it. i think there's a bit of both. it's always pitch black, there's always music way too loud (which is a good thing), and the road itself is kind of scary. Tonight matthew good was playing, prime time deliverance, and i was singing really loud/bad and happy there was no one there to hear me. I love that drive because it's relaxing and i always have a smile on my face the whole way home. I hate it because i know i'm driving away from the one person i don't want to be driving away from. luckiest.girl.ever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3