death of an interior decorator


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i decided to take on the mall today, i desperately need new clothes. the mall was so intense, it was worse than before christmas and boxing day etcetc. lineups were like half an hour long so i got the hell outta there pretty quick after grabbin some lunch with lecckkkk.

I bought some jeans that were on sale, and i don't know why, they're like retard jeans but whatever i'll wear them once in a while i'm sure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

in the waiting room at the doctors today i was playing solitare on my phone and there was an old man sitting beside me and he was watching me/kind of creeping me out... and anyways he leans over to his wife and says really loud, "hey honey do u see what these kids carry around with them these days?" then points to my phone and i'm like uuuuum weird. not really. but whatever i dont know what to write about so you get old man stories. you're welcome.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

CHECK this OUT ok see that picture up there? i am drawing on this thing and then it draws on the tv! oh what! appearently i had it when i was little and we were cleaning shit out and found that. it's so intense and you can make music and videos and its pretty much the best ever. i know what i'll be doing all night.

I have the biggest headache ever.ever.ever.ever.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3