This is the return of the space cowboy Interplanetary good vibe zone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I watched my grad dvd the other night. it made me tear and smile. i loved my grad class. everyone was so close + frickin funny. always good times. anyways now that i'm back home it feels weird and i feel lost, friends have moved away, i didn't get to say bye, others are going to school and i haven't done anything. i still don't have a job and i'm pretty sure i need to find one fast because of the amount of money i now owe my parents.

Yesterday i helped leck move and we watched SURVIVOR with my parents. The amazing race is starting, as is House and The Office, so it's back to the old fall routine of letting the tv schedual determine my social life. i'm perfectly fine with that. if a friend calls me during survivor THEN THEY'RE NOT A FRIEND! they should know their place....

btw my favorite team are the asians.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

today was a pretty shitty one, had a bad morning with my mom and then i was in a bad mood. went shopping with leck, he got some dress shirts and pants.

my parents are having a dinner group tomorrow and the theme is Western... or cowboy or something, so i'll be there to steal appetizers and watch adults make drunken cowboy fools of themselves. always a good time. me and leck will be space cowboys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3