31


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Meghan and I went down to vic today to do more shoppping, it feels like thats all i'm doing these days. I wasnt planning on buying anything but ended up spending a lot. One thing I did end up with are these rad shoes that I got for $5 at Le Chateau... i think they thought they were ugly or something so they made them cheap haha.
How could they think that...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

anyways... that was exciting but it is now Survivor time! and I will be heading over to Caleighs for a little Survivor party :D Have a good night!

We're cool...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls lookin fine haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

well I'm back from Caleighs. We watched Alfie. It was better than I thought it would be, i give it a thumbs up.
Allie looks like lacy. Its weird.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3