everything is automatic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ya im cool...

After a painful day at work yesterday i drove over to peters and we watched Sideways and Finding Neverland. If you haven't seen FN rent it and watch it right now because it's amazing.

For christmas my brother/family got a breadmaker. for the first week after that my brother/mom made 6 breads/day and they're sick. its not even normal bread its like 100 grain, bark mulch, bird food shit that tastes way to healthy and dry. We havent bought bread from a store since and its starting to get depressing. Im thinking about accidentally breaking it or something. desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I also have a big bruise on my leg from running into this open cupboard. how the heck do u spell cupboard? cuboard, cuppord umm..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3