Studying Stones


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I worked for the first time today in about 3 weeks... my feet hurt and so does my back and i still have dirt in my eye. My mean co-worker dumped water on me today, supposedly by accident... whatever bitch.

I think my room/carpet is magic because whenever i drop something off my desk it disappears. You would think it would just be there when it falls but no, it disappears. stuff from a month ago is still missing. how annoying.

Not much going on right now so i'll post a few pictures from last night at Simon's.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3