If Everyone Cared


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today i bought this stuff called kanka, for canker sores. i've had this canker for like 4 days and i'm having trouble talking/eating/laughing because it rubs against my tooth and hurts like a bitch. like a bitch. anyways, i bought this stuff that like forms a protective coat and numbs it. i wasn't capable of putting it on myself because i suck i guess... so Meghan put it on for me. i know, sick... well she put on an excessive amount and i accidentally started laughing and it got on my tongue and now the whole left side of my mouth and tongue are numb and its hard to talk. i think i swallowed some too because my throat feels missing.

just thought you'd like to know....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3