paul martin hates jesus, jack layton is a rapist and steven harper likes to set babies on fire. take your pick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



worst morning ever. what a bad start to the weekend. i'll break it down for you:
1)went to the walk-in clinic at 8:15. told me i had a 45 minute wait.
2)go to school to get some stuff/waste time. see my math teacher (who's class i was skipping.. to go to the dr tho so it wasnt that bad) he told me i failed my math test.
3) went back to the walk-in, sat there untill 10:15. (hour and a half wait)
4) dr talked to me for less than 3 minutes!
5) realised i locked my keys in my truck.
6) couldnt get a hold of anyone to drive me
7) caught the bus to school, missed my first two classes
8) got a ride home to get a key
9) got my stupid truck and went back to school
10) and that's about it but it made me want to cry.

i came straight home after school and my plan is to go to bed and watch the OC. then sleep.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I've been coming home and having a nap everyday this week. long naps too, like multiple hours... it's not even because i'm tired, which i always am anyways, i'm just too stressed to be awake these days. hahah that sounds sad and depressing but it's true. i feel like crying for 2 hours and getting it all out but then i'll only feel relaxed for an hour and i'll want to sleep again. or something... maybe i should go to the gym. /join kickboxing and beat the shit out of someone to make me feel better.

Image hosting by Photobucket

i don't even know if i'm working tomorrow morning untill tomorrow morning. how lame is that. so maybe i'll go to bed kind of early tonight. it's going to be weird getting payckecks again..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Soccer's supposed to start up again on sunday. i'm pretty much done with soccer. way too lazy and i was planning on going boarding so maybe i'll ditch. ...... .... . . ... . . .. .. . . .. . ..... . . ... . .. .

something funny happened today but i forget.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3