hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Me and leck are going to be pirates and go to a halloween rave. we went to a thrift store and also sifted through my 'dress up box'. i found a cool wig and nose and stuff. that was my hat from my "where's waldo" costume. ps that isnt my pirate costume.....

october 24 (17)

oh btw i have to take my first live call tomorrow at work and i am freaking out. i'm probably more scared than i have been in my whole life. no joke. i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight. monday will be the worst becaue i actually start the calls full time so we'll see how that goes.

october 24 (13)

Last night me and leck went to the salmon kings opener. it was really sad because they lost but also fun. if they won we would have got $10 to the spaghetti factory. UHGH. i had cramps x100 and got grumpy. we ate macdonalds.

salmon kings (5)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3