YESSSSSSSSSSSS :D


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH.

warning: long boring post about something in my life that makes me happy. Because my life isn't generally exciting i will draw this out to make it sound even better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

reason:

my favorite childhood -> pre-teen show was Ally Mcbeal. It was amazing and i was obsessed and i loved/love it so much. for multiple reasons. mainly because the characters were awsome and they all slept together and hallucinated and danced in the uni-sex bathroom. i loved the dancing. oh and the dancing baby. I wanted to become a lawyer because it looked like the best job ever but then my mom told me it wasn't actually like that and i changed my mind. OK so in Scotland last year i was in a used music shop and i bought season 3 on dvd. i asked the lady if it would work in Canada and she said yes. I was so excited because i hadnt seen Ally in forever and also i dont even think u can buy it over here... When I got home it didnt work and you needed a region free dvd player (which i did not have). I put them on a top shelf so i didn't have to be reminded of what could have been, and continued on with my life. Last week, leck saw an add for a region free dvd player for $47.00!!! so i went down and bought it. tried the dvd's. and it didnt work. GOD! Yesterday i got a call from my dad at work and appearently i had to leave the disc thing open, put in a 4 digit code and change the region. um thanks for telling me that when i bought it and thanks for giving me the code! god. so... after a year of waiting they can finally play and my life is now complete. now i just need all the other seasons! i made a fire yesterday and ate lots of food and watched it and it was the best day ever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I almost cried at work today also. We were having lunch and i was telling a story. and appearently i say "like" a lot. but so does everyone "like" when you're telling a story etc, it just comes out. The old guy is really stubborn with his old ways and thinks anything he doesnt believe in is pretty much crap, ie religion, cell phones, or correct grammar. whatever. he sits and counts on his fingers everytime anyone says "Like" and laughs. the first time it was funny, because i didn't realise i said it so much, the next 5 times was annoying, and today it was the worst thing ever. i was trying to tell this story, and he was just sitting beside me counting on his fingers and finally i got so mad and i was like "ok i'm not even going to talk anymore!" i was raging. i think he felt bad but i was too pissed off to care. LEAVE ME ALONE ASSHOLE. UGH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3