instant coffee


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i have 2 friends in my training class. one is a 60 year old man named chris and the other one is Jason. i was sitting with them at lunch and this other girl and i went to put my parking pass on the truck and when i came back chris was like, "we were talking about you" and i'm like "umm, ok..." and he said "don't worry it was good" and the chick was like " yea it was really good" and i'm like um why are these people even talking about me, thank you for making my lunch an awkward experience... He said i was very adept and about 100 other things, that i don't remember because i tried to block the situation out of my head.

Oh and the reason i now have friends is because they moved me from my loner window seat to the other side inbetween those 2. i miss my parkade view.

2006 3 Barcelona (56)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3