new job = end of caitlin's life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BTW i start a new job tomorrow and I want to cry. I haven't worked in over 4 weeks, and also this is the first job i've worked since my very first job at a little garden nursery. It's at West. Not really looking forward to it but it has to be done. I'm going to be working 7-2:30 for the next 6 weeks, training, then on to the regular schedual of 8:30 to 4:30.

P9210060

I'm going to wake up at 5:15 tomrrow, cry, drive in the dark to work to get there early to pick up my "identification badge" and "parking pass", then sit at the back of the classroom, avoiding all possible contact with anyone whilst crying on the inside. It will be a great day.

oh. i have to go make my lunch because i don't want to get fat at this job, i heard it happens so no vending machines or microwave meals for me.

P9210057

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3