E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it's not even that the job is that bad... It's like school but I'm getting payed for it. I drink coffee in the dark on the way to work and get to watch the sunrise on a parkade from the window of my second floor classroom.

i don't know what's giving me this stressed/uneasy feeling in my stomach. yes i have a job, but i want a better one. is there ever going to be a good enough job? maybe. not anytime soon.

I think i did this all wrong... I think i was supposed to save up money, then go to school like the rest of my friends, then eventually work towards a job i will be happy in. and yes i know i'm 18, but i feel like i'm wasting a year working a shitty job/ multiple shitty jobs that aren't really getting me anywhere.

i need to get up at 5:30 tomorrow so i'm already up too late. sleep tight. i'll try too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3