saturday night 's alright for fighting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i had a 4 hour nap tonight, now im going back to bed. great saturday night. i could go out... but i don't want to. deffinitely not in the mood. i'm watching Dateline and it's making me even more depressed.

saw jackass two last night. i was on the verge of throwing up throughout the whole thing. so funny though...

also i got a photo album for my europe pictures.

oh! saturday night live is on tonight! i'm never home for it. yess! rick rick rick rick!

edit: ok i went out. i stayed in bed untill 11:30. i couldnt stand being alone with my thoughts though so i went out. techno solves all of my problems.

sept 30 (12)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3