update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday was pretty awsome. it included a trip to the imax and an electric chair. I met KP and Kluge dt and we looked through records for over an hour. kevin is an obsessive disk jokey. it was a pretty sweet store i didnt know existed and it had sweet clothes (that were too expensive) and a hair salon and records etc. We decided to see an imax... The Mystery of The Nile. It was so intense. i love the imax. Kevin wanted to go to Trounce alley, to the Nightmares thing.. I don't really get it but we chose one called the Hot seat. I was pretty scared and i screamed a lot but it wasnt actually that scary. Jason got electrocuted (um does anyone else think that word looks weird?) in an electric chair and we watched/got attacked by things.

We met up again in Sidney, making some stops such as Smittys, the liqueur store, daves house, kevins house and finally kluges house. the end. my grandpa is here now so that means i have to go and bond/ not hide in here and write about my day. seeya

collage55

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3