k-fed up . ooooooooo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



oh god. i think The Office is getting cancelled.

"With the Scranton Branch closing, Michael struggles to keep spirits up."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? CLOSINGGGG

Also as of monday my life will become an official routine, i join a team and my regular shifts start. The job's going good so far, im liking it. I havent had too many angry people and if they start scaring me i give them free stuff.

Survivor is on tonight and they have "10 seconds to decide their fate in the game!" i have a sad life.


me and leck went skating last night. i wish i had a video camera it was the best. first off i suck really bad and he hadnt been since grade five. I think we did pretty good because we didnt fall.

skating was the best when you were little because you had those metal things you could push around and go so fast and never fall. also those plastic car things you could get pushed around in.

im hungry bye


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3