the hair is done


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I left at lunch today with Andrea to get my hair done! At first it was awkward city.. the whole him thinking i like him and me trying to talk as little as possible, but after a while it was normal. The best part was, tegan & sara were playing the whole time! he loves them heheh good times. i started laughing so hard on the inside when he said he was a big johnny depp fan because they're practically the same person. they look the same/sound the same/ both tres sexy. My hair is now almost black with purple, blonde, red and bronzeish. woot.

i puked in my mouth today when this 40 year old whistled at my out of his car.

It's my birthday in 6 days. i wont be getting anything because all i want is a labret piercing but my parents hate me. then i said thats all i want then my mom said well you wont be getting anything then. sweet.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3