yeeea


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow it was hot today. as usual i skipped art and math to soak up the rays. We were lying on the track and a parade of handys came by. my eyes were closed and i got really scared when i heard a bunch of noise surrounding us. then one of them asked us why we were lying on the track but i had music in so i couldnt hear what she said and her helper person got angry because she thought we were ignoring her.

Guitar tonight and hes going to get mad because i havent improved at all cause i dont practice. then he'll ask me to sing and i'll say no. then he'll tell me about how he got drunk this week. (hes like 50). creepy.

Amazing race is on tonight, im excited.

My brother's a spaz and I wouldnt be surprised if he kills me in my sleep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Update: ok so my guitar teacher didn't tell me drunk stories.. but he did tell me about his cousin who is a junkie. then he started talking in a southern accent and i pretend laughed so he would feel funny.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3