birthday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



its my moms birthday today. i got her slippers. At walmart i tried to buy those rubber car mats for her (from my dad) and it said insuficient funds. i had to pay half cash half debit. i got paid yesterday.... so now i have to go 2 more weeks with 5 dollars. jawsome

me and leck are going to make a cake today for her birthday. my grandpas coming and im excited because he's so cute and funny.

Yesterday i bought Greys anatomy season 2 so that's pretty much what i'll be doing for the next week. I'm going to go make a birthday card in bed and watch an episode. bye. and also i will post something interesting soon. something very interesting..... hmmmmmmm!!.?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3