ircaitlin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sunday was the best day. it was my moms birthday and me and leck bonded with the fam the whole day. my grandpa came over and we went for breakfast-lunch (brunch). i had a really good burger. we played games and ate lots of food and made a cake and gave presents and me and leck made amazing cards.

nov12 (6)

Also my mom made us take "family portraits" so that was AWSOME

nov12 (61)

ps James Blunt is on Ellen right now and he's sooo awkward! it is painful

leck and i started watching Closer last night. i love that movie so maybe we can finish it tonight. i've pretty much just been watching Greys anatomy over the last few days but with NO MUSIC which is a crime because that show has amazing music. depending on what hole i put the cord in it has 1) voice and no music or 2) music and no voice. that cheap dvd player i got is either a) um cheap or b) i dont know how to set up sound settings.

nov12 (106)

today was tiring and i wish i got off work earlier. i get out of work and it's dark and depressing. im hungry right now and tehre's noone here to make me food.

nov12 (23)

he's going to kill me for putting up that picture. AW

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3