add/ocd


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ok i dont know if i have add or ocd, but i think it's a mix between the two, maybe not quite so drastic but im thinking about going to a dr because people are commenting on it...

For as long as i can remember when im driving/in the passenger seat and there's music my foot has to tap the same amount of times between telephone poles (to the beat!), if there's no music my foot has to tap on the same spot a line in the middle of the road goes under the car...? also i count those lines...

When i'm watching tv my foot's always moving and sketching... leck tells me to stop, so i stop and grab something else and start flicking it around. when he takes that from me my head almost explodes from being still. Deffinitely something wrong there... ok now i sound crazy, but it is how it is. I guess I can't just sit still without doing something.

At 3:00 daily the girl next to me at work is like 'here comes the add.." as i start sketching out in my cubicle and flicking stuff around and tapping my pen and tapping my foot and spinning back and forth in my chair.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3