JANUARY THE 8TH 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK I"M BACK. HI!

jan7 (6)

I dont think anyone comes here anymore... but its ok. I've been so busy it feels like I havent come on the computer in months except to write the odd email here and there. shit that reminds me I was going to write a birthday email to my cousin... im so bad at doing things.

whats new? um well we got a 52" plasma with shaw pvr (ie tivo) and its the best thing ever. the HD is intense and there's a rave channel so my mom and i danced to that the other night... yeh

Chritmas was good, i miss it. New years was awsome, i miss it too. Now its back into routine for the most part...

new years (50)

Yesterday i bought final fantasy X because thats what cool girls like me do. Also a bunch of clothes because everything was 50% off at sitka, plus other stuff that was 50% off wooooo

jan7 (3)

Work pisses me off because everyone around me is a downer. there is a crazy lady beside me that is a mental case and screams at people on the phones. she gave me constant updates of the toilet paper situ in the womens bathroom ALL DAY.

jan7 (18)

anyways, all i feel like doing is having a bath and getting warm. my fingers are too cold for this

before i go, check out the awsome brim on this hoodie. YES

jan7 (24)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3