Parade!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright I think i'll catch up on my ongoings the last few days, more for my sake than yours...

I worked 10.5 hours today! whaaaat! i'm going to turn into one of those people where work is there life and they make lots of money but is constantly burned out! nice. i worked 8 hours with a 10 minute break and had lunch at 4:00! i got stuck on a call that took forever and i was getting shaky because i was starving to death.

I've been pretty busy lately... the weekend was a good one, stayed home friday night, tried to straighten my hair but i gave up because my straightener is a peice of shit. Watched the move Accepted, it was slightly entertaining...

santa parade (5)

Saturday i worked, it was nice and quite because noone really works on saturday. Went to the Sail past that night with leck, we pretty much missed it but it didn't look like there was much to miss.

We didn't know what to do so we decided to drink Gin and watch the family guy movie. We both ended up passing out half way through SNL. I woke up and asked leck to turn the tv off.... "No I'm watching this." (too bad he wasn't, he was turned the other way and sleeping). half an hour later: "can you turn the tv off?" "No i'm watching this sorry" "No you're not!!! you're not even facing the right direction!" . finally at like 3:00 in the morning i wake up again ask him and he turns it off. He doesnt remember any of that so I came to the conclusion that he was drunk sleep talking rather than being mean.

The next day we chilled at white spot, got some VIP service in the comfy chairs and drank organic tea. Did some christmas shopping... I'm almost done, just part of my dad's left and lecks. I'm so excited for christmas i can't wait. We went to the Santa parade and it was really cute :) ate some quiznos and watched the Amazing race.

santa parade (2)

Yesterdayyy, worked, went sledding on the last bit of snow left on the hill across the street from me. it was really dark and fun and i went off a jump and landed on my tailbone. it hurt at work today. We made a fire and played scrabble and the only reason leck won is because my mom helped him.

santa parade (7)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3