rggwhgngfd


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Overtime at my work is calculated /day and not week so that is good news for me when i skip days i can just work extra hours and rock it. except i havent done that yet, i'm a pretty lazy person.

Tonight is friday night and I wont be doing anything because i work saturdays. another chunk of my social life gone. great! Also there will be like no one there saturdays so it will be long boring and lonely and i will most likely get pretty depressed.

Tonight I guess i'll watch the greys anatomy i taped from last night. that's all i'm looking forward to right now. I guess I could step up the cool and play zelda by myself on a friday night but I don't know if i'm up for that yet. I havent decided on how far to take this not doing anything on friday nights yet... video games? hmmm

Anyways, tomorrow is the Sailpast, where boats go by all covered in christmas lights and its the cutest thing and i love it. The next day is the santa parade and thats awsome too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3