dictionary.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had thursday off work, i went on friday, I didn't go saturday, sunday was my day off, and today i was snowed in. yea.. so i pretty much never work anymore. it's iffy if i'll even be able to make it tomorrow... part of me is hoping I can so i dont feel like such a lazy ass.

nov27 (10)

I slept in untill 12ish today, called work and said i couldnt make it in, played zelda a bit because i'm cool like that, and then leck picked me up. we had a lazy day. the best kind. Walked into sidney and it was pretty much deserted... all of the stores were closed, including starbucks which had a pretty big impact on my morale. We watched some tv, fell asleep, kept warm...

nov27 (14)

When i got home i played more zelda and beat half the Fire temple ooooo! but then i got stuck and fell down this hole that brought me back to the beginning, which quickly ended any fun i was having. I don't know why they do that in games, oh you fall down this hole now you have to start over. NO! it's just dumb. we already played all of that and we dont want to do it again! it just makes us hate your game! uhggg sorry i'm just frustrated.

I think I should go to bed, chances are i'll have to get up and go to work so a good sleep is needed.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3