wake up call


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



blah blah stupid blog, might aswell update or you'll think i'm single and i know i'll get 100's of emails asking me out... aaand we can't have that.

nov26 (6)

The parade was cancelled today (because of SNOW!) and it's going to be next week now. It's snowing really hard and i wonder if i'll be able to make it to work tomorrow. my truck broke down so my mom will have to drive me. I have to work some overtime this week because i missed a day and i need money and also i cant get a ride home till later.

The snow is awsome and pretty and i love it!

Last night left my stomach in pain this morning. You could say i was drinking my pain away... but that sounds sad and cliche. hah. We went to Kevin's boat and drank beer and ate craisons and smoked and tried to pee off a dock without falling in the water. We tried to take a family portrait but we look like fags. maybe that was the point. oh ya also we finished my absinthe thank god because that stuff is vile.


we were pretending to be a little family

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3