bored and tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have tomorrow off. I'm going to sleep in and hang out with PG. My back is now permanently sore from hunching all day in front of a computer. i try and stand up and stretch frequently but i guess it doenst help.

I'm actually pretty happy i'm not working tomorrow, it's thanksgiving (for Americans) so i didnt want to deal with holiday spirit when it's not even a holiday for me. boooring.

On the way home i saw some christmas lights on a house. I forgot people put up christmas lights. We doevery year, but i just forgot. they made me happy, but also weird because it doesnt feel like christmas yet.

I dont have anything else to say really, I need to lie down and stretch out my back

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3