dark and twisty


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this was my last weekend off for probably a year. I dont think i really took advantage of it but its ok. Me and Leck saw Stranger than Fiction on friday. it was awsome and you should see it.

Saturday i decided to try an get some christmas shopping done. the malls were already crowded and chaotic and it gave me a massive headache. i didnt really end up buying too much, it was too stressful to concentrate.

I was walking by Urge, the place where i got my other piercing and this girl walking by told her boyfriend, "that is the best place EVER to get a piercing" i agreed... to myself and decided to get another one. i walked in and asked how much is it to get my nose pierced. 55 dollars. Are there any waits right now? No. Ok i want to get my nose pierced. it was a little random and not thought through because i always said i hated nose piercings because everyone had them... and most of the time they looked shitty. but now i have my nose pierced and it hurts.

peircing (8)

also i got a new touque.

I met Meghan and Maria and her boyfriend plus his friends Downtown to watch the Santa Parade. it was cute and chrismassy. Pretty much got another migrane from that experience... I was stuck on one side and they were on the other and there was absolutlely no way to get through. People were lined up 8 thick on either side of the road, not to mention the floats were already going down the road so i could have been trampelled! After about half an hour of both parties trying to get across we met up and i climbed a pole to get a better view.

Meghan and I met up at White spot and sat in their comfy chairs and drank tea for a long time and ate hot fudge brownies. The best part about it all was we didnt have to pay :)

Came back to my house, showed my parents the piercing, which they figured wasnt as bad as they were picturing. my mom said something along the lines of... "I Hate those! I hate you!" on the phone... we watched an episode of Greys Anatomy, then rolled off to a party. we went and got macdonalds and it was amazing. I saw friends I hadnt seen in months so that was exciting. Ok well i'm going to go find something to do untill i hang out with leck. seeya

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3