its the end of the world as we know it


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HeyyY guys. Leck and I went snowboarding on sunday and it was the best. Snowboarding has got to be my favorite thing to do and it was my first time up this season!!! Despite the fact it was really snowy and foggy and cold it was still awsome. I don't remember the last time i was that sore. i really do need to get in shape again. The bus ride there and back is normally tolerable (3 hours) it stops at mcdonalds both ways and plays movies. This time, for some reason, the driver had the movies turned up so loud it was almost painful, I'm not lying, i had to plug my ears in some parts. On the way home they played the Polar Express. I was so excited to see it because it looked so cute but that excitement quickly vanished when the screeching sounds of the train and whistles pretty much broke my ear drums. god

Whatever, I'm going to go up next thursday with some girls, i'm going to make sure the driver has the volume at a descent fucking level.

Last night/today is a hurricane, and walking from the car to work I felt like i was in a movie. I almost flew over and my hair was going everywhere and garbage hit my face and then i couldnt open the door and someone laughed, i think they were watching me struggle. the whole day the building was violently shaking periodically and the lights would flash. scary alert. one time it sounded like a huge tree hit the building and i thought it was the big earthquake coming.

Tomorrow is my day off and so far I have decided I'm going to sleep in, make a christmas card, and make a name tag for work with pictures of cats and cute nerdy things that will make people not want to talk to me. Maybe i will print some stuff to put in my little cubicle. maybe some christmas things! i just remembered i should decorate it for christmas...

I'm done my christmas shopping. I am so proud. maybe I'll get a few other little things but theyre easy enough to get in sidney. no more chaotic trips downtown.

Time to go. i'm going to brave the hurricane once more.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3