OLD PEOPLE BUTCHARTS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




AHH best night ever last night, I think i had the biggest smile on my face the whole time. First of all I might aswell direct you over to Lecks post because he goes into detail more than i'm planning on. I just wanted to say how aswsome my old lady was. Also Ill be stealing lecks pictures because i didnt bring my camera and i love them.

I was pushing a lady name May and she was so cute and nice, and we sang christmas songs together. we were the only ones singing, and once in a while Leck's one would sing "be bebeb be be" as i cry laughed because my heart broke with love for old people haa. anyways...



the first thing May said to me was "My you're boyfriend is really cute". then on the way out she's like "He really is cute you know. And he seems so nice! Did you know I was married three times? They all died, but they were all wonderful. The last one and me lived in Arizona for 8 years and we had a blast! I'm still looking though. I'm 91 now and I always look when they go by!" awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! then when we went to her room she showed us a picture of her riding a firetruck last week and she said "you should have seen those firemen, boy was i looking then!" haha oh god i love old people.

read lecks post for other stuff.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3