E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Christmas is so soon! I've wrapped all my presents and put them under the tree. I put a little stocking up ion my cubicle. I made it in sewing class in grade seven. It's been hanging on my wall since last christmas and i never took it down... kind of funny how I took it down 6 days before christmas... but i thought my cubicle needed a little holiday cheer.

Carly had the girls over for a little christmas gathering, we ate lots of food, decorated gingerbread men and did a little present exchange thing. i got some tea(!) and candy etc.

carlysxmas (27)

These are my gingerbread men:

carlysxmas (7)

Maria made a samurai or something i dont know but i love it. look at the eyes

carlysxmas (8)


Anyway im going snowboarding tomorrow so Im going to stay at Meghans tonight so its more convenient in the morning (we have to get up at like 4 eek). I'm excited I hope the weather is ok up there.

I have something to write about but no time so unfortunately i'll have to put it off. OH also all my friends are coming home from school either today or tomorrow!! yay. seeya

carlysxmas (28)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3