weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IMGP0516

The weekend was a good one. Leck and I watched Beer fest, so funny. I had to work saturday then chilled with some friends, went to a big party and i have no idea why it never got shut down... but it was fun because i saw people i hadnt seen in a long time. I wanted to sleep in the next morning but any night ive been drinking getting up any later than 8 is almost impossible. uhg.

IMGP0513

Sunday was fun because me and leck had a nap and watched the apprentice and ate ice cream and fruit and it rocked.

the golden globes are on tonight and i'm watching them/ am taking a break because it's in the middle part where everything is boring and i dont know anyone.

i really want to watch little miss sunshine again.

IMGP0535

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3