randomcity


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Beauty and the Geek is my new favorite show. I laughed, i cried..... why is it so good. i love how the geeks are all awsome and the girls are all slutty retards. Mario and his girl are the best because they are so cute and support eachother. I got so sad when he was picking out clothes and thought he was fat and ugly. :( ahhhh its amazing.


Today's my day off, I slept in, watched Beauty and the Geek and the Kenny vs Spenny "Who Can Imitate The Other Guy Better?" ive decided its the best one i've seen

i just made some shrimp and im dipping them in bbq sauce and salad dressing, i think this is my lunch.

I saw Primevil last night... I deffinitely thought that movie was about a man, but appearently it's about a giant crocodile. It was okkkkk

Leck's in Vancouver so our weekly watching of the Office will be disturbed this week, I'm going to go over to meghan's to watch Greys anatomy.

Also i was trying to beat this boss in FF and i got game over 6 times (i guess i just dont have what it takes) i just beat it and i got so happy i went and told my brother... "are you still obsessed with that thing?" "Uhh no i just tried a couple times...."

whatever i'm going to go have a shower and put on some clothes

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3