it's my birthday that means i am 17


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i couldn't open my eyes this morning but then i did and went to school and because my friends are so cute they put streamers and balloons on my locker and caleigh put a unibrow on a balloon but then someone stole them and then ripped off my streamers. nice people. kayla and caleigh made me cupcakes which were super. i couldnt even go home and relax because i had tutor then guitar. but it was good cause we got chinese food and cheesecake:) now i am watching the amazing race which is truly amazing. happy birthday peter!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3