AHHH


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



oh holy fuck!!! im throwing up in my mouth right now/ i feel kind of dizzy. There's a mouse head stuck to my carpet!! EWWWWWWWWWW EWEWEW i was cleaning my room and i picked up some clothes and there was this fury ball thing on the floor... and i tried to move it with my slipper but it was stuck then i looked closer and there was a fly on it and bloood. SICK! im freaking out and my parents aren't home. my cats are no longer allowed in my room.

i had to take a picture so i could laugh about it later and hopefully get over this incident, sorry to subject you to such gruesome details.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3