while we were waiting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to be really creepy this week. I'm stalking two people.

#1 Lindy's parents... we've been looking for an excuse to go to their house, and now we have one. me and andy are gonna head over there and get them to sponsor us for the 30 hour famine. I'm going to wear my lindy shirt to make them scared. maybe they'll give us a tour of the house and give me some of his clothes/underwear.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#2 me and kayla stalk this little girl who gets on our bus in the morning. she is going to be the coolest girl when she's older. (she's like 4) one day she wore capris and red gum boots. amazing. we took a picture of her and someone told us it was illegal... anyways we're gonna go to her house and get her to sponsor us, if she doesnt we'll take her as our own and show her the ways of the world.

Cael came over last night and we watched the apprentice, the oc and survivor. I started crying in survivor cause stephanie was crying. but then i laughed really hard when her and this gay guy had a moment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3