"are those tadpoles?" "no, those are parasites"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Argrgargggrrgggghhhhh Lindy isn't coming to Vic for his canada tour. I might aswell end my life now. he's from victoria! what is he thinking!!! i was on his vic street team too :( i guess that means no merch or free tickets... haha I'm going to have to send a very angry email.

Last night went over to caleighs for a bit then we went to see Sin City, again.

um.... we're pretending to be dead....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
im a tiger i think
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gramps came over today and after work he showed me this little excercise thing he got at a garage sale hahah i took a picture.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had a dream last night my cat drowned and i tried to save her, then i gave her cpr but it didnt work. then my brother tried but he just pulled her mouth apart really wide then she died. it was sad. then we started smoking licorice out of this weird bong and mine exploded...

edit: ok so i overreacted and Lindy is coming to vic, they just havent decided on a venue! So everyone in the area better be coming. mid-may sometime!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3