Voice fetish?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'VE BEEN VIOLATED!!! and not in the dumb way! a sickass sex fiend from the states jacked off to my voice today... EW im so sicked out.

I guess i'll break down the story a bit...

Got an email from my manager about this guy who has been calling in talking to girls asking for a store location while making "innapropriate remarks" thats all it said, so I looked up the account by his phone number and saw tons of notes from girls saying such things as...

"..called in to find a store location, asked me to wait for him to get a pen, when i gave him the adress he said 'did i ASK you to give me it yet?' made lewd comments i was really disturbed and told my manager"

"..called in to find store location, making obscene remarks, if calls in again, do malicious call trace and put on hold"

anyways there were tons of these notes and every call to a guy just said "call disconnected" I was sitting there reading these and laughing at the creep when i get a call, so I say my little spiel... look at the name populating on my screen and its HIS! I was like no fucking way, there are 50 call centers with hundreds of people all across the states and canada what the hell are the chances? I thought I put in his number by accident because i was just looking at it but then he asked me for a location of a store in the creepiest voice i was like oh god, its him.

I asked him for his name but he just gave me his zip, when i asked him if that was his number just to be sure i wasn't being crazy he was like "I dont have a number! I never gave you one! just give me the store location"

I was like ook... and then he started jacking off and making the sickest sounds i wanted to puke. He was totally getting off in my ear and it was not a pleasent experience. I pushed the malicious call trace button and told my manager (still listening to him pleasure himself in the background...) I put him on hold and the call dropped.

It was totally disturbing, some f'in psycho calling in every 5 minutes and getting himself off, there are so many screwed up people out there...

I kept checking the account after that and he called in 5 more times after me today.

The girl infront of me actually had him a week ago but she didnt say anything about it because she thought it was a one time thing. She thought she heard him breathing loudly so she turned up the volume and he was deffinitely jacking off and saying her name! ew. she's like, um are you saying my name? and he said "I just need my release!" and she's like um, no i need mine and released the call.

PSYCHO!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3