:( <3


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NOOO I'm soo SAD! My favorite couple on Beauty and the Geek got eliminated. I almost cried. it's not going to be the same without them :(


I called in sick for work today, and did nothing at all. I actually am sick btw, maybe not sick enough for a sick day... but i needed to taker easy. I watched the last samurai again, and then some dr phil and i cried so hard i had to leave.

pretty much i just came on here to write about how sad i am about beauty and the geek, the monitor is giving me a migrane though, looks like it's time for some pills.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3