E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"spoon together"
"you'd like that wouldn't you. get on the bed, move around"
"touch his leg... movement."

Peter played a great set at lunch today promoting the School house rock concert for tomorrow night! yay peter.

on my way home i saw Lindy's parents and i was surprised at how alike him and his dad are. I really need to stop the stalking of his parents... it's getting unhealthy.

I worked today after school which was new. i try to avoid work as much as possible so i surprised myself by saying that i'd work wednesdays. It was actually really fun, i dont know why but it was so hot and my boss had her grandson with her who is actually cute now and doesn't look like a sick alien anymore.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3