another call


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have my first soccer game tomorrow HAHa I havent played in a year so this will be interesting. Me and my friend Meghan are joining a few months from the end of the season, pretty much because we miss it. We're joining a random league, not even our own so it's going to be funny. I havent done any physical activity in forever so I hope the girls dont hate me and laugh because i cant run.

vancouver 27-29 (7)

OH and that guy that i wrote about a few posts ago, the one that called me and masturbated in my ear... he called me again today! I was prety grossed out but this time i tried to talk to him haha i got his name but he wouldnt tell me his last name. then he was gettin off and im like soo are u havin a good day with that? but he didnt answer so i pushed the malicious call trace button and put buddy on hold. what a crazy.

vancouver 27-29 (4)

Inbetween calls today i was reading Hi-Fidelity, that peter lent me months ago. I've been reading it on and off because things keep coming off but its amazing and funny so i love reading it. The last paragraph i read today got me excited because it talked about kettle chips. i love kettle chips.

"And then watch one or two of the videos, drink some beer, and eat some crisps, maybe even some kettle chips. Sounds good. Sounds like the sort of birthday a brand new thirty-six year old should have. (Actually, it is the only sort of birthday a thirty-six year old could have - the sort of thirty-six year old with no wife, family, girlfriend or money, anyway. Kettle Chips! Fuck off!)"

The movie was good too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3