JD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



joel (15)

When I was 15 I met this guy on the internet named Joel. He was from Steinbach Manitoba. We met through someone and I guess it doesnt really matter how anymore...

We talked an insane amount back then, only on the internet. After a couple of years of talking, Joel moved out and no longer had the internet. it was a sad day, but life went on. There was the odd phone call back and forth, updates and troubles in life, the usual. There was always the talk of meeting some day but who really follows through with those things?

Now that I think about it, Joel was a pretty big part of my mid teens, we had some deep convos... This is sounding like i had a relationship with him but it deffinitely wasnt, just to clarify.

To wrap this up, he made a road trip out here with his friend sean, his cousin and his cousins girlfriend. (not just to see me but i was a stop on the way).

So we met, after 4 something years. Very strange but very cool and fun. Ate some pizza, watched some tv, chilled in the hotel room...

joel (32)

I was doing "guy" I think i was supposed to have the headband on... but the goal is to look depressed and wear the aves and have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth. who knows

joel (17)

joel (12)

joel (6)

joel (29)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3