MacBook and Paint


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



P3100020.JPG

I've basically been ignoring the blog the last few weeks, for a few reasons, mostly because i've been so busy i forgot what a computer was and also I was waiting for my Mac to come in so I could get excited. It finally came yesterday after a long week of waiting, definitely worth it. Bought a wireless router too so i'm lying in bed, not too worried about the time because I'm not going to work tomorrow.

P3110012.JPG

Spent most of sunday evening and monday painting my room, with a little help. It's still looking a little bare because i'm trying to clean out most of the shit that has been piling up. I'm liking it though, its a lot more relaxing than the bright yellow it was previously.

P3120018.JPG
P3120019.JPG
P3110006.JPG

Me and meghan have been going to the gym/ run(s) because we're doing the Time's Colonist 10K in april so my muscles have constantly been hurting. no more updates for now, i'm going to try and figure out how to work this thing.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3