pictures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



feb10 (11)

an update! the going ons over the last few days:

Me and meghan took the trip to the mainland to do some shopping. We caught the ferry then some busses to get to metro town. thank god she was with me to figure out the bus schedual , i would have been screwed. We shopped for a few hours, spent money i didnt want to spend, then caught another bus, a skytrain and a taxi to the ferries. We had a 2 hour wait before the next ferry and i was already exhausted so it wasnt a very pleasent experience. I watched the silent tv with subtitles on the ferry, and found out anna nicole smith died. it was a sad moment.

van (14)
van (33)
van (8)
van (9)
van (6)
van (15)
van (36)
van (18)
van (20)

Friday night went for some coffee w meghan and brittany, actually i just got V8, and saturday worked and chilled with friends.

feb9 (1)
feb9
feb10 (29)
feb10 (25)

This morning was another story. I woke up at 4:30 feeling nauseous. I got up to go do something about it, and halfway down the hall I started puking. I tried to make it outside but pretty much let it out in the middle of the kitchen. Woke up the whole house with my sound effects then went back to bed. It was the weirdest thing, I only had one drink the night before, so there's no way it was alcohol related. I threw up multiple times after that untill 7:30 in the am. the time i was supposed to be meeting the soccer team to drive up to nanaimo for a game. but, because of the whole vomiting situation I didnt make it.

I watched the movie the Guardian. It was ok, nothing special.

I have tomorrow off so i hope this whole sick thing goes away and I can actually sleep in.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3